Tuesday 23 June 2009

Manifesto

I am beginning this blog to show anybody who works with JMeter how certain tasks can be achieved. I believe JMeter is great tools and constitutes good framework to build automated tests. JMeter is flexible and, what I value most, extendable. If you need something and there is no function doing it in JMeter you can extend it either by writing several lines of Java code in BeanShel sampler or building your own custom class and adding your jar to lib/ext directory.

I think some people may need solutions I have worked out for my testing projects, so I want to share them. If you need anything with JMeter, write it and I may be able to help you and we will share the solution with all JMeter users. If you have developed an interesting piece of code regarding JMeter, please share with us.

Janek

No comments:

Post a Comment